Saturday, November 6, 2010

Disney Family Day #11 - Aladdin

I'm so far behind and have to "catch up on my charting" (as Zach aptly related) before vacation, so at least they'll be done.  You're probably tired of reading my picture-less rambling anyway, right?

So way back on October 9th, we had our 11th Disney Family Day.  11 of 15, if you were keeping track, and we've done more since (and have one today).  What does this mean?  We are REALLY freaking close to vacation.  Just so you know.

But on October 9th, the theme was Aladdin - and the girls fell in love with the story and the characters even more than they previously were.  And why not?  It's a great movie!

We had all had a very busy day before, so this was another low-on-activities sort of party.  The girls colored beautiful pictures of Aladdin and Jasmine on which they worked very hard (I can't tell you the number of times we heard, "I'm still coloring!"), then we watched the movie and ate dinner.


Dinner included Brochette of Chicken, a recipe from Restaurant Marrakesh at which we have reservations in a few weeks - so of course we'll be trying it!  It was delicious if I do say so myself, but I'm really interested to see what it was really supposed to be like! ;)  I was too busy    lazy    scared to make Baklava, so instead we had Abu's Monkey Bread - a stretch, I know.  Still, fun night!




No comments:

Post a Comment