Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disney Family Day #9 - Monsters Inc.

Yesterday was DFD #9, and featured Monsters, Inc.  I couldn't believe that Emmersyn and Hartley hadn't watched this one with us (though admittedly we just started working through feature films this summer), because I just thought they would love it.  Aside from a few scary parts, they really did.  They are in the bathtub as I type this talking on and on about Mike, Sulley and Boo.

For the occasion, I picked up these Monsters, Inc socks from the Target dollar spot.  "Put your feet next to Sissy's," I said.  "Well, that'll do."


When the party started, we first started out designing our doors.  I wasn't sure this would go over all that well, but the girls got a kick out of it and I think they pointed out each and every door they saw from the opening credits of the movie to the very end.

Next was movie time,

followed by dinner, which turned out ok despite not mixing the right proportions of icing colors to make the Sulley cupcakes the way I had planned.  And only having a few minutes to care. :)



Next up: A Bug's Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment