Monday, February 14, 2011

Disney Family Days 2.3: Meet the Robinsons

Sunday was a busy day for us!  I sang at church, which meant I was there from 7am-1pm.  Then during naptime, I set up for not one, but two "parties" at our house later that day.  They both ended up being pretty low-key (read: no activities), but still good, quality family time.

First up, was our Meet the Robinsons Disney Family Day!

Zach and I LOVE this movie.  I'm not sure why it never did well, except that the marketing was terrible.  Maybe it's a fine line to walk between showing some semblance of the plot versus giving away secrets, but I distinctly remember not having a clue what the movie was going to be about and CERTAINLY not knowing it was going to be a good story.

So anyway, while Emmersyn and Hartley obviously don't grasp the most important concepts of it, they still enjoyed the movie a lot - every bit of it.

Dinner was Spaghetti and Meatballs, Goob's Green (with envy) Salad, Stadium Peanuts, Fruit Hat Fruit Salad, Homerun Rolls, and Peanut Butter & Jelly cookies for dessert.



feel like I'm slacking a bit on these "parties", but the Emmersyn and Hartley still think they're cool - and I THOROUGHLY enjoy cuddling with my sweet girls on the couch (which never happens otherwise!), introducing them to some of our favorites.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment