Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to Disney Girls

Welcome to our disney vacation blog. Our family is a disney fanatic and love to travel to disney world at least twice a year. We have an upcoming trip in November, and are excitedly preparing for it. Before we leave for that trip, and come back to share our adventures. I thought I would share our past trips with you.

First and Foremost, my name is Ayden I am 26 yr. old stay-at-home mom, a mother of two beautiful twin girls, and a disney fanatic, and your tour guide.  I am a married to a very handsome hardworking guy named Zach, who is not as crazy disney fanatic as I am, but loves the details that disneyworld puts into everything. In 2008, we were blessed with beautiful twin girls, Emmersyn Matilda and Hartley Dawn, who love disney princesses and disney just as much as mommy.

We have travelled to disney world 3 times with them: 8 mths., 16 mths & 21 mths. I will share each trip of you, but be forwarned they will be chronicologically backwards. I will label them with the Month / Year to help you in your search.

Also if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask. I love to hear / help in anyway I can.

Sit back and enjoy our family trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment